Saturday, November 7, 2009

Costco

This weeks entry is on the cheapest meal you can find in Provo. You can only get into Costco if you have a membership, or if you have a friend you will lend you theirs. If you're interested in getting a membership they're offering student cards and they're worth it for the following reasons.

Costco's food court is the cheapest I've seen in my life. The hotdog and drink combo is $1.50, that's the combo I want to highlight. The hotdog is good, but aren't all hotdogs! If you're planning on eating at Costco it better not be for the food quality, it has to be for the price.

On the topic if price, you can eat plenty at Costco for free. Their food samples are awesome and no one cares if you're there to free load. The average person who is reaching for a sample isn't thinking, "Maybe I should by this?" They're thinking, that's food, it's free, I'll eat it."

No comments:

Post a Comment