Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Taco Bell

You've all been to Taco Bell. The main thing that I want to mention is their new pepper jack taco. Oh my GOSH! It's great and it tastes even better when you realize that you only paid 89 cents for it. That's the thing about Taco Bell, you can't beat their prices. In fact, being halloween, and if by some miracle you're reading this today, you should know that the pepper jack taco is free tonight only. Show up there and they'll give them to you just for coming, that's my kind of restaurant.

If you ask me, I would say that at Taco Bell you shouldn't look past the value menu. Another food item that should be mentioned on the value menu is the nachos. They're just as cheap as the black jack taco and so tasty.

Anyway, happy halloween!

You can find a Taco Bell, you don't need me to put their info down.

1 comment:

  1. SHOOT! I wish I had read this yesterday! I like this post. :) Secret finds are my favorite. Hope you had a wonderful halloween!

    ReplyDelete