Sunday, October 11, 2009

Salsas y Sabores

Salsas y Sabores is brand new! They've been officially opened for about two weeks and pretty soon I think it'll be well known. I'm not sure if you can tell by the name but this place is authentic. At this point it's run by one man from mexico, trust me, he knows what he's doing.

While eating there I was amazed by the quality of the food and the taste! Wow. I tried the Gringa, which is a quesadilla with pineapple and pastor meat, I loved it! The buddies I went with were also satisfied with there meals and had no complaints.
Since this place is brand new, and so authentic, you can only pay with cash. I should mention also that since there is only one man running the show I would expect the fastest service in the world. To his credit though, I was amazed at how quickly he prepared the food and how kind he was as our server.

This is the kind of restaurant where you can build a friendship with the chef/owner and he'll prepare for you whatever you want. The other thing that was awesome was that he had a few different salsas for us to snack on while we were waiting for the food. The salsas were his creation and were also delicious.

Here's what you want:


283 E 300 S,
Provo, UT 84606

note: this is actually the address of Thai Kitchen but salsas y sabores neighbors it.

No comments:

Post a Comment