Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random Thought for a Class Assignment

This weeks blog is going to be a little different that the normal restaurant review. Instead this week, for one of my classes, I'm blogging about something random. Maybe not so random to some of you, being nice to people for no reason.

So when was the last time you did something nice for someone, a stranger, with no reason to actually be nice. This past week I was asked to do something nice for a stranger compulsively. This is what happened...

I won this t-shirt, brand new, still wrapped. I decided this could count as something nice to give away so I turned and handed it to the nearest stranger. She looked at my as though what was happening wasn't real, and I just repeated the word, "here," over and over again. It doesn't look right grammatically, but phonetically it sounds well.

Anyway, I think giving people things feels great. There's nothing better than trying to do something out of the ordinary and having some look at you like you're crazy.

Try it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment