Monday, October 19, 2009

The Cheesecake Factory

I had to try The Cheesecake Factory because of the Madeira chicken. That might not mean anything to you, but to me, that is the name of a little island of the coast of Morocco. It was there I spent a portion of my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I went not knowing if this chicken had any connection to the island, and the truth is, I still don't know. :) I'll tell you what though, I loved the meal.

The food was served quickly and tasted wonderfully. I think one of the things that pleased me the most was the portions served. I felt as though I received bang for my buck! I read some reviews on some other sources about this restaurant and I was surprised to see so many complaints about the food quality and environment. I enjoyed the environment and thought that is was fitting. As far as the food goes, it's as a said, delicious.

Obviously you should try some cheesecake while you're there. If you ever meet someone who did not enjoy a cheesecake there you know that: 1) they're weird 2) and they're unaware of what they enjoy. I say that because there is a huge list of different cheesecakes to choose from, so if you can't find one thing that you'd enjoy, I wouldn't want to eat with you.




INFO:

6223 S State St
Fashion Place Mall

Salt Lake City, UT 84139
(801) 266-9100

Hours:

Mon-Thu. 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Fri-Sat. 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.

Sun. 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment